What Dogs Like
- No more sleeping in bed with you
- No more getting on the furniture
- No more sitting in your lap
- No more carrying the dog
- Dog has to work for everything they get
- You out the door first and the dog follows
- Walk on a loose leash (no more pulling)
- Sit, down, and place/stay
Related Posts You Might Enjoy
Spring has sprung and there’s probably no place your dog would rather be right now than outside with you. If you live in the West Michigan area, there are many activities that can provide you and your pup with hours of fun. Here are just a few ideas to do with your dog during spring in West Michigan.
I would like a quarter every time someone came in my training facility dragged by their dog in a harness or gentle leader. If they work for your dog, then great! However, we see a fair amount of people asking for help because their dog still leash pulls or is reactive on lead.
Some people have difficulties with potty training as soon as the pup gets home. I believe the breeder has a direct effect on the potty training process. If the pups have been in a basement until 7 weeks of age, they have learned to potty on the floor. If they have had...