Dog & Puppy Training School
Our goal is for you to have a happy and wonderful relationship with your dog. Imagine your dog listening on and off leash among real-life distractions.
Our staff has more than 20 years of experience in dog training and handling. Our friendly, animal-loving employees look forward to the chance to work with you and your dog. Our goal for every dog we train is to teach them good manners and how to behave appropriately in public. We train with distraction so your dog learns to listen at all times.
Our training programs include 6 months of group polishing classes. These classes are full of distraction for the whole family to practice with your dog. We also include Canine Good Citizen Testing at no charge. We love working with dogs, and having help train hundreds of dogs we believe our training program provides tremendous value, developing well-behaved dogs that make your life and your dog’s life much happier.
Our Dog Training Services Include:
- Basic Manners: No jumping, calm greeting behavior, waiting at the door, quiet on command, housebreaking.
- Obedience: Sit, down, stay, place, walk nice on leash (no pulling), come when called every time.
- Aggression Intervention Program
- AKC Canine Good Citizen Testing
- Free Evaluations
Our Training Guarantee
- Off-leash reliability We believe dogs should be able to be dogs, and that includes the freedom to run, sniff and chase in an open field. Our training gives you that ability as long as you are invested in working with your dog.
- Polite house manners No one enjoys visiting a home where there is a barking, pushy, dog demanding attention. You should expect your dog to have manners just like your children. We show you how.
- Enjoyable walks Who likes being dragged around by a dog? Worst yet, a dog that barks and lunges at other dogs. You should expect your dog to walk next to you without leash pulling and ignoring distractions. Our programs give this to you.
- Calm, quiet greeting behavior Nothing is more annoying than a dog demanding attention when you are trying to have a conversation. Dogs should be calm around people and accept petting without getting over stimulated.
- Long down-stays Whether you are going to the park to watch a softball game or lunch at your favorite eatery you should be able to take your dog with you and be confident they will do a long down stay.